- How do I reserve a call at AppearByPhone™?
- How does AppearByPhone™ work?
- Do I need to book in advance?
- How do I pay?
- Why do I need to pay?
- I work for the government do I have to pay?
- What type of consent do I need to obtain?
- Why can’t I call the court directly?
- Can we use your services for our regular conference calls?
- What types of phones do you recommend?
- Do I need a special software or system?
- Why should I choose AppearByPhone™ over other companies?
- Can I use a cell phone?
- Can I use speakerphone as I have my client present in my office?
- I may need to approach the judge during the call for private consult, how do I do that?
- Is there a time limit during the call?
- Why should I use AppearByPhone™ instead of going to the court?
- I love the service but I have few ideas to improve the service, where do I send you my ideas?